Saturday 26 November 2011

It is official I am a Domestic Goddess


CRANBERRY RELISH
This year I decided I was going to give everyone Christmas hampers instead of actual presents. Honestly that Kirsty allsop sth or other has alot to answer for. This recession driven money saving idea will probably drive me mad (and my husband who has to make hamper boxes. He is a joiner and perfectionist to trade)   However, it is also fun. So far making Sticky Gingerbread, Lemon & Orange Drizzle Friands, Truffles, Cranberry Relish, a Carrot & Almond Relish. The rest I am still planning and will fully address after the 9th December when I have my first big Honey Wild catering event , very posh canapes, some hot food and yummy desserts. I will post the menu shortly. (It includes Seared Scallops with Green Apple Puree & Boudin Noir (bought online as none in our local co-op strangely) . I need to work out how to get Honey Wild labels for everything which I don't have a clue about and next year I plan to dip my toe into the world of farmers markets to hopefully sell some of these products. Early days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger